THE CURMUDGEON EXPRESS

THE CURMUDGEON EXPRESS

Monday, October 16, 2017

GETTING OLD AND DO-LALLY

The Old Girl's favourite film is Bladerunner so she happily saw the 'sequel' Bladerunner 2049 the other day and enjoyed it. I will go to see it soon.



Bladerunner was loosely based on Philip K Dick's novella Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep which she has read, so, when we saw that Netflix were going to be screening a new series - Philip K Dick's Electric Dreams we tuned in last night. I clicked on what I thought was the link and we watched an hour long programme about computer hacking and political intrigue. It looked a bit futuristic so all was good. When the programme rolled over to the next in the series with a continuation of story-line and the same characters The Old Girl said "I thought that this Philip K Dick series was going to be all one-off stories". I checked and sure enough we were watching an entirely different series named Mr Robot.




Philip K Dick's Electric Dreams doesn't even start until next week.

1 comment:

  1. You idiots! Well, to be honest, I don't even know how Netflicks works.

    ReplyDelete