THE CURMUDGEON EXPRESS

THE CURMUDGEON EXPRESS

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

NIPPLES

Its cold today, my nipples stick out like bing cherries.

Actually I stole that expression from Catch 22 when Yossarian and the other aircrew were fantasising about the general's assistant. Heller said that the nurse had nipples like bing cherries.

I didn't know what a bing cherry was but I got a hard-on thinking about that as I'm sure did every other 14 y.o. who was reading Catch 22 at the time.

I've since found out what a bing cherry is. Here's a picture of one:


My opening line was literary licence as my nipples are not standing out that much, but it is cold.

Why do nipples stand out when its cold?

I wonder if Richard (of RBB) knows?

2 comments:

  1. Nipples may be mini penises; but this is just a guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Richard for the try-out as advisor.
    We'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete