THE CURMUDGEON EXPRESS

THE CURMUDGEON EXPRESS

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I'M NOT KIDDING

I went to see the Auckland Santa Parade on Sunday.
It started at 2PM so I get there about ten to two to find a good spot for best viewing.
I found a slightly raised part of the footpath near the Town Hall and made sure that I didn't obstruct anyone behind me.

Of course, when the parade started a whole lot of inconsiderate bastards crowded in front of me jostling for position not caring that they'd arrived late.




Now as I had a slightly elevated position it wasn't really a problem but then some parents put their fuc bloo little kids on their shoulders thereby totally obscuring my view.



Why do parents think that their kids are so bloody wonderful that everyone should be just tickled pink to have them around?


No comments:

Post a Comment