THE CURMUDGEON EXPRESS

THE CURMUDGEON EXPRESS

Friday, April 5, 2013

DAISY, DAISY

....Give me your answer do....

We bought a tandem kayak from the neighbours.



It's in very good condition and came with paddles, the seats and a fishing rod holder. I'll have to go out and catch some snapper.

The Old Girl and I took it out on Monday for a trial. It's very stable and rides well. We went around the island in the bay and headed back along the beach line.
From the island to the beach I sat in the back and didn't paddle, letting the Old Girl do all the work. After a while she looked behind her and asked what I was doing. Actually she said "What the hell are you doing Matey?". I quickly came up with "I was just admiring the rippling muscles in your back my love". I think that sufficed but I'd better be careful about using that excuse too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment